Trinity’s Historical Society will be displaying some of the lovely treasurers donated by the Rev. Marshall V. and Mrs. Dorothy Minister. The museum rooms will be open after both services for parishioners to view three fabulous black chasubles, Father Minister’s traveling communion set, beautiful Eucharistic linen, and a brass-bound Bible from 1854. Fr. Minister was the rector of St. Martin of Tours in South Omaha for many years and was made “Canon of Omaha” in his later years. Fr. and Mrs. Minister’s daughter, Mrs. Jeremy Minister Tiese and her family, will be our guests this morning.